Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mary Baldwin University Logo
Martha S. Grafton Library

CHEM221/222: Organic Chemistry: InterLibrary Loan

A guide to resources for Dr. Craig's Organic Chemistry class.

The Library doesn't have a BOOK I need? What do I do?

If you can't find what you need in the Grafton Library catalog, use WorldCat to find books owned by other libraries.

If you find a book in WorldCat this is not owned by Grafton Library you may place an Interlibrary Loan, or ILL, request. The ILL button looks like this: Interlibrary Loan. Then fill out the form with your contact information. An e-mail will be sent to you when the

book/article arrives!

The library doesn't have an ARTICLE I need, what do I do?

First go to the Print and Online Journal list, and make sure the library doesn't have your article in another database. See Finding Full-Text from a Citation for more information on how to do this.

If the library doesn't have the journal. Then go to the Interlibary Loan link on Grafton's homepage.

Select "Journal Articles" and fill in the required fields. You'll need the citation information from your article to complete the request.

Video Tutorial: Interlibrary Loan for Books (1min)

Subject Guide

Profile Photo
David Black
(540) 887-7299